Re: [opensuse] old dos .prn files
  • From: zGreenfelder <zgreenfelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:34:24 -0400
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2011/09/07 11:26 (GMT+0300) Stan Goodman composed:

Why not install DOS on a small partition, and do this the DOS way?

Lest we forget about this antique, "DOS" fits a floppy, thus can be booted
and run from floppy if "installation" to a partition is problematic or
unwanted. http://www.bootdisk.com/

I'd try a virtulized machine first, I think. either virtualbox from
oracle as a package
or the more native xen kernel with opensuse. either should let you
have pretty fine
control over amount of memory and devices to present, although your OS
might still
have the same issue, not knowing what the specifics of the CPU are.

--
Even the Magic 8 ball has an opinion on email clients: Outlook not so good.