Re: [opensuse] Does 'calc' exist as an 11.4 rpm somewhere?? (the CLI calc not office calc)
On 09/06/2011 10:05 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
Hey guys,

Anybody packaged 'calc' as an rpm for 11.4 somewhere. Search on opensuse
didn't turn it up. The source is:

http://www.isthe.com/chongo/src/calc/

homepage: http://www.isthe.com/chongo/tech/comp/calc/

The srpm doesn't rebuild right away, but the tarball builds fine. (make, sudo make install). I will look into the srpm when I get a chance, but I was hoping it was already done :)

I don't know anything about "calc" however REXX calculations can be given out
to 64 decimal positions.

I use to use REXX for 24 years in my IT job. I used it along time ago to create
bar charts.

It is so powerful, I used it to take 370 Object Code and recreate the 370
Assembler Source.

David - I have all my programs I used - I could send you some samples.

It has the ease of BASIC with a syntax similar to Pascal

http://regina-rexx.sourceforge.net/

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler