Re: [opensuse] Gmail replies to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx are rejected.
  • From: Joaquin Sosa <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 23:07:56 -0400
On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 21:33, phanisvara das <listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 03:47:16 +0530, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I use gmail but only to receive list mail.  I post by relaying via my isp
using a gmail "From:" address.  I see all my posts that way.

yes, that would do it. this way gmail doesn't notice it's you; and should be
possible on mobile devices, too, to configure a separate mail server for
outgoing mail.

Actually in my Android tablet I remove all the Google spyware (you add
your Google account to download no-cost app in the market and it
AUTOMATICALLY starts to sync all your data from Google: gmail,
calendar, contacts, etc) and add Gmail account as IMAP+SMTP. When I
send messages to the list from there, those messages do show up when I
view the gmail website.

--
Med Vennlig Hilsen,

A. Helge Joakimsen