[opensuse] Re: Re: Gmail replies to opensuse-stAJ6ESoqRxg9hUCZPvPmw-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg-XMD5yJDbdMReXY1tMh2IBg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx are rejected.
  • From: Michael Powell <nightrecon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 02:03:38 -0400
Michael Powell wrote:
[snip]

Thanks for the response, but I am not the one having a problem :-) . I
use Thunderbird and have never written any posts using the browser
(Firefox) :-) .

BC

Oops - sorry - wasn't paying attention to where I was in the threading.
Should have/meant for the OP.

-Mike

Just upgraded my M5 kernel to 3 and nvidia drivers to 280.13. Desktop
effects are good now (was having lots of problems) but I am still having a
problem with cursor and keyboard lag. Kind of hard to tell where I am on the
screen and typing characters is kind of funky with the delay. My apologies.

-Mike