Re: [opensuse] Gmail replies to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx are rejected.
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:01:07 +0530, Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Even though I do have a gmail account I do not use it. There may now be a way
to make your mail being displayed so I suggest one looks carefully at the
options available in 'your' account.

i also use gmail, but only for my personal mail, not forum- and listmail. and then
i don't use the web interface, but fetchmail & SMTP from my desktop. i looked
through the available options just now and didn't find any setting that would
influence if or not my own post to a list are shown in my inbox though. IMO the
easiest solution would be to handle list mail from a different email account, and,
if desired, forward that to gmail, so it's available on whatever devices you want
to use.

--
phani.