Re: [opensuse] Gmail replies to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx are rejected.
  • From: Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 20:26:58 -0700
I WILL get this working once I can wrap my head around it all. Right
now my mind is also on magnetic loop antennas and getting one to work
optimally across the Pacific ocean.

Malcolm has steered me towards two applications that might make my I
devices play. We will see if I am up to configuring it properly