Re: [opensuse] Lost Gekko
On Saturday, September 03, 2011 03:02:37 PM A. den Oudsten wrote:
Op 02-09-11 21:46, A. den Oudsten schreef:
I'm using 11.4 and suddenly I lost the smal gekko in the left corner
of the panel.
How can I get him back?
Tia
André den Oudsten

In fact I mean the Kickoffprogramstarter
Thanks

Try press Alt+F2 keys-> Type: Application Launcher Menu-Drag it to the left
lower corner.

if you click on the SUSE icon you could see all applications menu available.
If everything looks like you want it I would suggest lock widgets for not
accidentally moving it .

Regards,
--
Ricardo Chung | Panama
openSUSE Linux Ambassador

openSUSE 11.4 | KDE 4.7 | Mesa-Nouveau 3D
Linux for Education