Re: [opensuse] ftp
On 2011/09/02 17:23 (GMT+1000) Basil Chupin composed:

Yes, I definitely like the description, "the world's best Swiss Army
Knife: Midnight Commander"......

The tragic part is that it is now not installed by default, as it used
to be in the past, when installing oS :-( .

True, but at least it's in the Console Tools pattern.

IIRC, it's missing from most live Linux media, and a reason why the only live Linux media I ever boot is Knoppix.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/