Re: [opensuse] ftp
On 02/09/11 17:05, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2011/09/02 14:58 (GMT+0800) George OLson composed:

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good FTP program? the add on
to firefox seems to work ok, but I would like other options.

FTP is just another of the wealth of blades in the world's best Swiss Army Knife: Midnight Commander.

Aah...another person who recognises the sheer usefulness and brilliance of Midnight Commander (mc) :-) .

Yes, I definitely like the description, "the world's best Swiss Army Knife: Midnight Commander"......

The tragic part is that it is now not installed by default, as it used to be in the past, when installing oS :-( .

BC

--
Bob Hope's wife: "Where would like to be buried when you die?"
Bob Hope : "Why don't you surprise me!"