Re: [opensuse] FF 6+ - Howto have it open only 'tab pinned' pages on start?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 08:00:20 +0200
David C. Rankin wrote:

Guys, Wolfgang,

With the new 'tab pins' in Firefox, how do you tell it to just open
the
pinned tabs at start? The pinned tabs reopen, but FF also opens my
home pages or tabs from last time as well. Since I have pinned the
pages I want to open on start -- that's all I want to open.. But, you
only have the preferences options to "Start with Homepage", "Blank
Page, or "Open my Tabs from Last Time". Is there some way I can just
get it to open the pinned tabs and nothing else?

All hacks and workarounds appreciated...

You can store several URLs as "Homepage". I think separated by
semi-colon.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.2°C)