Re: [opensuse] Connecting iPod to OpenSUSE
  • From: Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 23:45:07 -0600
On 12/26/2010 09:13 PM, Terry Eck wrote:
Connected an iPod to USB port on OpenSUSE 11.3 and nothing shows up.
Anyone know of software which will "see" the iPod directories? Is this
even possible.
Thanks,
Terry

That is why I bought my Wife the Sansa Clip, because I didn't want to
futs around after Christmas to get it to work - she is running Linux too.

To my knowledge, iPod - REQUIRES - Windows or Mac.

If it's a Christmas present - take it back and get a Sansa Clip.

One of Santas' Elves

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ