Re: [opensuse] Question about Free Software policies within the openSUSE Project
  • From: Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 19:27:42 -0500
On Thu, 2010-12-23 at 23:50 +0200, Kostas Boukouvalas wrote:
A computer user that do not cares for freedom, ethics
and politics and about updating all the time the system but wants
efficiency and stability would find the evaluation edition OK as well.

Fallacy of the disambiguated middle. There are users "who care" and
those that "do not care" - this is a false premise.

So, I think that openSUSE project is struggling to create something that
already exists.

s/struggling/succeeding/

P.S. I support both FSF and LF and I'm not dogmatic.

Dividing users into two camps sounds dogmatic to me.