Re: [opensuse] Question about Free Software policies within the openSUSE Project
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 15:59:17 -0500
<snip>

It would worth a lot

Worth a lot to whom? Certainly not the users. We work hard to make
things easy to use, lets not destroy all the work that goes into this
part of the distribution.

to make this little step

It would be a very big step backwards.

and touch (and maybe open)
the door of the FSF.

The FSF has a political agenda that not all open source supporters and
enthusiasts share. I think marching to the beat of the FSF and therefore
pushing the FSF political agenda would be a good step for openSUSE.

Robert

Software Engineer Consultant LINUX
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147