[opensuse] Catch22 - Install OpenSuse 11.3 on Mac Mini 2010 (nVidia)
  • From: "Klaas Punt" <kplinux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:43:30 +0100
Hello,
I tried to install an OpenSuse 11.3 system on a second partition on my
new Mac Mini,
an 64 Intel computer. The other partition is OS X Snow Leopard.
The installation works as far as the reboot - then it comes up with a
black screen.
I traced the problem to a missing nVidia driver and I suposse that I
could download
one from the net - but there is not a valid system.

Anyone running with a Mac Mini and solved the problem?

And I do have a VirtualBox installation of 11.3 but that is not what I want.

-------
thank you,
Klaas Punt