Re: [opensuse] xinitd: package imap not installed: service can not be enabled.
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:36:25 -0500
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-17-10 08:15]:
On 2010-12-17 02:57, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
How is it said, "Many ways to skin a cat" :^)

And, to add to what I say in the other email, still opened in Alpine,
I'm replying to the same post with thunderbird, as you can see in the
headers - which you can not do :-)

oh yes, all in multiple sessions with mutt. Mutt opens in read mode and
does not lock the files if the external editor is configured. I have
never used the internal editor and do not know anyone who does. I have
always used jed (preferred as it understands and reformats quoting when
edited) or joe, both in ws modes. Many prefer vi/emacs but I come from
cp/m.