Re: [opensuse] xinitd: package imap not installed: service can not be enabled.
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:54:17 -0500

El 16/12/10 11:52, Patrick Shanahan escribió:

What replaces it as it is required?

Dovecot

I have/had dovecot installed when I went to xinitd to enable imaps and it
still required the install of imaps and offered (I accepted) to
automagically install the required package.

Does the dovecot package need a bug report and should I remove the imaps
package?

tks,