Re: [opensuse] rc.local in openSUSE
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:05:40 -0500
* Andrew Joakimsen <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx> [12-13-10 15:02]:
On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 14:53, Matt Hayes <dominian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/13/2010 2:51 PM, Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
Is there a simple way to run commands during the boot process, but
after init scripts are run in openSUSE, sort of like rc.local file in
other distributions? I was told that boot.local is the same in
openSUSE, but these commands run before the init scripts.

You're looking for /etc/rc.d/boot.local

And how would I ensure boot.local runs after the init scripts, not
before as I am currently seeing in openSUSE 11.3?

use after.local

google works