Re: [Bulk] Re: [opensuse] Confusion about configuring mail server...
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:19:22 -0500
Oddball said the following on 12/13/2010 12:13 PM:

BTW, i am no kid, i am 54, and have a wife and 2 grownup sons..

Oh wow! A youngster. Patrick and myself seem to collect them :-)

the little time i have for this, i am using to look for written
documents, but many do not apply..

I have shelves and shelves of them hat do not apply, afer all, who uses
12 bit, 18 bit, 19 bit, 24 bit, and 60 bit machines these days?
Its why I use Google instead.

I think it is not a big deal for guys like you to point me in the right
direction...

We have. Google is our friend. It can be yours as well.

--
"It seemed to me," said Wonko the Sane, "that any civilization that had
so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed