Re: [opensuse] Re: Linux and Sandisk - Sansa Clip MP3 player
  • From: Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 19:27:26 -0600
A big pre-Christmas thank you to Charles, Nick and Dylan,

for your info.

My wife will have Linux at home and Windows __ at work, so I wanted to
make sure it will work in both places,

Duaine

On 12/08/2010 03:26 PM, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx> writes:

My gut hunch tells me that it is just another USB drive ?

So I should be able to do a drag and drop ? Right ?

Yes, the clip does support ums/msc mode. Go to "Settings > USB Mode" in
the firmware and choose msc.

Charles

--
Duaine Hechler