[opensuse] Re: opensuse - How do i win some space back?
  • From: Andrew Z <ahz001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:34:26 -0700
Oddball,

I understand your comment as writer of the app.

Yes.

On the website is firefox shown.
Is this the only app bleachbit cleans?

BleachBit cleans 90 applications listed here

http://bleachbit.sourceforge.net/features

About 10 of them require you to install the Linux bonus pack, but most
do not require the bonus pack.

I use openSUSE 11.3, but only 11.1 and 11.2 are listed.
Does that mean that i cannot install it?

Thanks for pointing this out: I didn't notice openSUSE 11.3 is out,
but I am building the package now. In the next few hours it will be
here
http://bleachbit.sourceforge.net/news/test-bleachbit-083-beta

and later on the regular download page. Meanwhile, there is a good
chance you can install the openSUSE 11.2 package without problems on
11.3: if it installs and starts, then everything else should work too.

Best regards,
Andrew