Re: [opensuse] How do i win some space back?
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 11:55:57 +0100
Op 8-12-2010 11:49, Dotan Cohen schreef:
On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 12:12, Michael Harnden<mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't used Thunderbird in a while, but don't you have to "Compact" your
folders after deleting emails in them to actually purge deleted files from them.
Mike

Thunderbird 3 will purge automatically if it will save N amount of
space. N is configurable, 100kb by default I think.

Right, i saw that while configuring yesterday, see what that will bring me..