Re: [opensuse] How do i win some space back?
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:14:29 +0100
Op 06-12-10 16:58, C schreef:
On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 16:47, Oddball wrote:

i cannot find my trashcan :-/ , and my conqueror crashes when i enter
trash:/ in the location bar...
(no, i did not file a bugreport yet) so...

If you're using KDE4, then use Dolphin for your file manager (it's the
default file manager in KDE4 anyway)... makes it really easy to find
your trashcan then... it's in the file manager on the left side.

C.

Well, i wished you were right about that......
I'll post a pic of my Dolphins leftside...
trash:/ in tha locationbar shows 0 items, which should mean it is empty...
still only 197MB freespace in the warning popup...( i can change the
amount when warning me, but that doesn't solve the lowspace....

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (M9.) (Now or never...)

OS: Linux 2.6.34-12-desktop x86_64