Re: [opensuse] [open suse] building a kde/lamp version
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 00:16:02 -0600
On 12/05/2010 02:56 PM, suse wrote:
hi

i want to build a kde version with LAMP onboard, i've seen some
Lamp servers shared but how and what do i add to get KDE onboard

regards
Erwin

Au... Erwin,

What are you talking about? Obviously, I don't understand here. Every
suse box
I've ever build has had LAMP onboard (Linux,Apache2,MySQL&PHP) and until kde4,
all my boxes had kde on them. What is it that you are seeking to accomplish
beyond getting all the packages installed and installing the desktop?

Where I am confused is with the part "what do i add to get KDE onboard"
What do
you mean by that? Give some additional info and maybe I or somebody else can
give some additional answers...

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC