Re: [opensuse] How to prevent gnome screenlets from starting in kde4?
  • From: John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 13:54:21 -0800
On 12/4/2010 12:41 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
Guys,

For some reason, gnome screenlets loads every time kde4 starts. There is
nothing in Autostart or autostart and I kill the process every
time. Where do I tell it not to start? I never told it to start in kde4 in
the first place??

I'm guessing this is a saved session thing.
Set it to start with a new session once, and then log out and in again. Then
set
it to remember your session's apps.