Re: [opensuse] vpn Cisco PIX 506e
  • From: jp_listero <jplistero@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:29:58 -0200
sorry ...

I' m looking for a cisco client vpn for opensuse, the is specification:
Cisco PIX 506e
ISAKMP - preshared key - DH grupo 2 - 3DES - MD5
IPSEC - ESP

Now I have a router linksys that support PIX 506e, but I would like
to install into my opensuse that works like a router and firewall.

any ideas ?
thanks,