Re: [opensuse] printing from firefox - unable to change page size??
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:34:08 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [09-28-10 09:25]:
Dylan wrote:

On Tuesday 28 Sep 2010, Per Jessen wrote:
firefox 3.6.8, opensuse 11.3 - when printing form firefox, the
options for changing paper size and orientation are greyed out?

You need to use the "page setup" dialog first

If it's not the one I get after I hit Ctrl-P in FF, how do I get to
it?

FireFox menu-bar "File" -> "page setup"
drop-down menu

Thanks!

Looks like the same applies to gimp, thunderbird, presumably others
too - is there a way of setting this globally? Having to set the
default papersize in every application individually does not seem very
clever - did I pick something wrong at installation time?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.7°C)