Re: [opensuse] how to re-install the .xemacs-directory?
  • From: Oliver Kullmann <O.Kullmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:35:15 +0100
Thanks, yes, there is a /etc/skel/xemacs/init.el .
However, the content looks somewhat suspicious to me.
For example the Auctex-code seems superfluous (XEmacs loads
is anyway), and also the custom.el file is used anyway.

SO now it seems actually best to me, just to use an empty init.el file,
and to enter only those things were I'm sure they are needed (I got
strange behaviour of xemacs with other init.el code).

So for me I regard the problem now as solved. Thank nevertheless!

Oliver