[opensuse] how to get KWrite to make automatic backup copies??
  • From: Oliver Kullmann <O.Kullmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:42:59 +0100
Hello,

I've just lost a file, due to KWrite not making automatic backup copies.
So well, I thought, that this is very strange, since the default should
always be the safe setting, but so well, then let's turn it on --- but
there doesn't seems to be anything about backups and automatic creation
of backup-copies (say, every 30s) ??

Oliver

P.S.

I'm using Suse 11.3 (with all latest updates), and KWrite version 4.4.4
"release 2" (and nothing in the Settings/OpenAndWrite dialog).