Re: [opensuse] wiki software
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:49:42 -0400
Dave Howorth said the following on 09/29/2010 07:13 AM:
I use wikis as a kind of personal notebook to provide an index and
reference to all my other information. So they're quite important to me.

For that I use TiddlyWiki. I keep a copy on a USB stick so its portable.

You did say "personal notebook", so I presume you don't mean a public
wiki that all and sundry can read and write.

See http://www.tiddlywiki.com/ for the current download
and http://tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Main_Page or the discussion
and http://tiddlyspace.com/
and a collection of tools and plugins at
http://www.tiddlytools.com/

The unhelpful (aka lacking insight) wikipedia entry is here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TiddlyWiki

--
The only secure computer is one that's unplugged, locked in a safe,
and buried 20 feet under the ground in a secret location... and i'm