Re: [opensuse] Errors in firewall
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:45:57 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

What kind of error could that be? Is the firewal blocking outgoing
packets, or simply reporting some kind of error?

I don't know the openSUSE firewall at all, but my guess would be those
packets are blocked and therefore logged. That's what I do in my own
firewall (except for all the trivial blockings).

Would it be possible to track the application responsible?

The question might be more why your firewall would block those
_outgoing_ attempts?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.4°C)