Re: [opensuse] latest kernel update breaks ATI binary driver
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:51:25 +0200
On Sun, 2010-09-26 at 17:48 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Whatever :-)

I do not know, I posted it here for others to comment. It is obvious that
people need a working solution, so they hack away, regardless of licenses.

Yeah, well, there already is one, which is also legal.

But just continuing to use the driver that was built for the previous
kernel without rebuilding anything will also work

Anders