Re: [opensuse] quasselcore doesn't run
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:28:34 +0200
Hello Anders,

Am Sonntag, 26. September 2010 14:09:48 wrote Anders Johansson:
Is it possible to debug this, to find out what happens?
Yes, if you run quasselcore directly it will print out error messages
which the init script throws away
The output is:
linux-f34p:/etc/sysconfig # quasselcore
quasselcore: symbol lookup error: quasselcore: undefined symbol:
_ZN9QMetaType15registerTypedefEPKci

Most likely you are missing /etc/sysconfig/quasselcore. That was my
problem. I got it from
/var/adm/fillup-templates/sysconfig.quasselcore and copied it
manually, set the variable in it to my IP address, and then it
worked
The File under /etc/sysconfig/quasselcore is present and accessable.
Maybe it is just the Issue with the undefined symbol...

--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns
open-slx GmbH
openSUSE Community & Support Agent
openSUSE Marketing Team

Blog: http://saigkill.wordpress.com
Web: http://www.saschamanns.de

Web: http://www.open-slx.de (openSUSE Box Support German)
Web: http://www.open-slx.com (openSUSE Box Support English)
Open-SLX : Linux convenient, simple, secure and complete
< Previous Next >