[opensuse] mail configuration help
  • From: eddie <eddieleprince@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 07:32:09 +0100
Dear All

I'm hoping that someone can help with this. I have set up a mailing list and
it seems to function okay(ish) but the problem is that mail sent to the list
gets the "From" address rewritten so that the orginal sender's address is
removed and replaced by my own. Thus all mail seems to be coming from me!

Can someone please direct me as to the correct file to edit and the variable
that needs to be changed? I'd be ever so grateful.

I am using Dovecot as my email server and sendmail, on openSUSE 11.3

Thanks a million.
Eddie
--
Delight thyself also in the Lord and He shall give thee the desires of thine
heart.