Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
  • From: Ken Schneider - openSUSE <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:46:30 -0400
On 09/23/2010 11:32 AM, Duaine Hechler pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* DenverD <DenverD@xxxxxxxx> [09-23-10 03:14]:

Philipp wanted to play using the rules as _he_ understood them, and
when he couldn't bully the rest into accepting his opinion as the
*only* possible factual understanding of the published "Generic
questions and User to User support for the openSUSE distribution"
[cite: http://lists.opensuse.org/] he picked up *his* ball and went home..

he was no more "run out of town" than is anyone who is frustrated by
reality, and leaves of their own free will when they can't have it the
way they want it, without discussion.

No, he considers the signal-to-noise ration out of sight and cannot be
bothered anymore sorting the wheat from the chaff.

We miss you Chris.

Here we go AGAIN, someone that don't want to use the - frickin' - DELETE
- key.

I'm on five different lists and if I complained to every list about
"sorting the wheat from the chaff", I would not be subscribed to anyone
of them - including - this - one !!!

SO - HOW - FRICKIN' - HARD - IS - IT - TO - HIT - THE - DELETE - KEY - ?

NOW - LET'S - MOVE - ON - !

Just about as hard as it is to subscribe to the OT list and post this
where it belongs.

Anyone that believes that a major change in openSUSE is going to cause
them to lose their job is in the wrong line of work.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998