Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:53:56 +1000
On 23/09/2010 02:43, Philipp Thomas wrote:
* Brian K. White (brian@xxxxxxxxx) [20100922 00:41]:

Could you please take the intolerance to church where it belongs?
This isn't Speakers Corner in Hyde Park but opensuse, a list for the
discussion of technical matters of the distribution. This list has rules,
rules that should be addhered to at least broadly. And now you tell me what
a possible, yet unconfirmed sale of Novell has to do with technical
discussion.

Please think before you come up with such laughable accusations otherwise it
just might backfire.

Philipp
Awww, come on - stop being so anal retentive!

Give a little.

Live a little.

Wake up in the morning and smile - and get it over with for the rest of the day, OK?

BC

--
I didn't know it was impossible when I did it.