Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:21:05 +0200
On Thursday 23 September 2010 01:11:41 Philipp Thomas wrote:
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:17:51 -0700, Tony Alfrey

<tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
osted topics and remarks that do not precisely
fit their preconceived notion of acceptability.

They do not fit the topic of the list. And what would be so bad about
moving this discussion to the offtopic list? But I'm giving up. Maybe
it's really time for me to unsubscribe and go where I get what I
wanted in the first place: technical discussions. EOD for me.

Nicely done guys.</sarcasm>

While you are congratulating yourselves on running the "list police" out of
town, remember that Philipp is one of my few low level SUSE colleagues who
cared enough to spend time in here solving user problems down the bottom of
the stack. Are you going to step up and answer those now, between enjoying
your hard-won freedom to discuss the sky falling?

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Team