Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 22:33:19 -0400
El 21/09/10 22:00, Carlos E. R. escribió:

If you do know
something, you can not tell. And if you say something, people may thing
that you say whatever because you know.

Rest assured, we know as much as you or whatever other person that reads the news, and in the _very_ unlikely case we happend to get more info, cannot tell :-P

The best thing we can do is stop speculating and wait from an statement from the board or other authoritative source.