Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
  • From: "Brian K. White" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:06:01 -0400
On 9/21/2010 1:47 PM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 12:05 -0400, Michael S. Dunsaavage wrote:
On 9/21/2010 11:43 AM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 08:12 -0700, Tony Alfrey wrote:
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 21/09/10 03:09, Keith escribió:
What happens to SuSE?
The lizard will take a flight to the moon just like Mr shuttleworth did.
:-D ..
Anyway, seriously, stop spreading FUD on this list.
Remarkable. A simple question is not FUD.
Irrelevant - it is *offtopic* (and still nothing but speculation)
The opensuse@ list title:
"Generic questions and User to User support for the openSUSE
distribution "
This has nothing to do with using or supporting openSUSE.
perhaps
<http://forums.opensuse.org/english/community/general-chit-chat/>
It says Generic questions AND user to user support. We're opensuse
users/fans. It could possibly be sold. It could possibly go away. Is
that something not to be concerned with? Sure seems to fall under
Generic Questions to me.

*OR* it could take off like a rocket-ship! The support staff could be
tripled! Who knows... not you, not I, nor anyone who is going to
comment on this thread.

This conversation is just good old-fashioned stupid; the only purpose
it can serve is to excite the nattering nabobs.

Someone should really revise this list description to more effectively
exclude this kind of thing.

Someone should really learn the value of planning ahead.
Planning starts with pondering possibilities.
WTF else was that question than initiating pondering possibilities?

If you want to say it was "loaded with negative connotations" or other crap like that, then I say that says more about you than about the original poster.

Find some other way to feel justified in bullying people you don't know.

--
bkw