Re: [opensuse] Re: Help: desktop completely gone!
  • From: Oliver Kullmann <O.Kullmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:55:03 +0100
Thanks, solved it meanwhile.

Since any shell was disabled (they all seem to read
/etc/profile), I think that
only the rescue-CD could have solved it (otherwise I got
to the point where I could enter the user-name, just command-line mode,
but then on starting the shell it hang).
Just for general information (now that I'm back to live :-)).

Oliver