Re: [opensuse] question regarding virtual desktops (KDE)
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:27:26 -0400
Oliver Kullmann said the following on 09/21/2010 01:07 PM:
But that's rather cumbersome.

Maybe its me, but a work-flow involving that many virtual screens and
that many windows seems cumbersome and confusing. I don't know how you
keeps that much context information in your head - its beyond my
abilities.

I've got a simple life:

one desktop for messages - normally just email
one desktop for web browsers
one desktop for file browsers and things that start from files
one desktop or terminals

Two desktops for 'scratch' - which means 'other applications'

So what's your disciple and organization?

--
"Obscurity is the refuge of incompetence."
-- Robert Heinlein,