Re: [opensuse] question regarding virtual desktops (KDE)
  • From: Rodney Baker <rodney.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:09:21 +0930
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 03:51:32 Oliver Kullmann wrote:
[...]
2. How to find out efficiently on which virtual desktop you are on?
It seems that the virtual-desktop-button should show some blackness,
but either if the virtual desktop is empty or has a bit more windows
on it, that this becomes invisible. A solution could be to disable the
useless attempt of showing windows in the buttons, but I couldn't find yet
how to achieve that.
[...]

Did you notice that you can drag windows between virtual desktops by dragging
them in the pager? I've also had it occur where a window has opened with the
title bar off the top of the screen and have therefore been unable to drag it
to another location, but by dragging that window in the pager, it can be
repositioned. Personally, I wouldn't call that "useless". ;-)