Re: [opensuse] Problem with mount via device notifier
  • From: Anders Johansson <ajh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 00:05:55 +0200
On Saturday 18 September 2010, Anton Aylward wrote:
Granted, but that doesn't address the real issue.
I'm trying to edit the file. I can't; it won't let me save.
I can't write back to the device.
I can't see any reason why I can't write back to the device.
I own the files and its mounted rw and all the rest.

In that case I guess John's suggestion that you look for a write protection
switch on that stick is the best. Apart from that, I can't think of anything

Anders