Re: [opensuse] latest update breaks T'bird Enigmail and calendar
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 18:25:22 +0200
Am 18.09.2010 16:00, schrieb Anton Aylward:
The regular 'zypper up' seems to have broken my Thunderbird.
Enigmail and the Lightening calendar no longer work.

I've tried a later version of enigmail to no avail.

There's no indication that the add-ins are out o date when I look at the
listings in menu: Tools-:add-ons

All the lightening settings - events past and future, categories - have
vanished.

Enigmail is claimign it can't find /usr/bin/gpg and when I override it
says it can't initialze it.

Anyone else seeing this?

Works for me on different machines for TB and enigmail.
I don't use lightning though.

Wolfgang