Re: [opensuse] pulseaudio eats more then 30% of CPU
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:43:50 +1000
On 17/09/2010 23:37, arygroup@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 16/09/10 15:01, Basil Chupin wrote:

Well, there you are. Glad to hear that you now have sound.

BC

It works better without pulseaudio. At least some games like BlockOut2
and Glest now have sound. :-)

Every time I suggest that "you" get rid of pulseaudio because it is a pain, I get stomped on and also get told that the problem is not with pulse but with alsa (when you have both installed) :-) .

BC

--
I didn't know it was impossible when I did it.