Re: [opensuse] Hey! spamassassin says I'm a spammer!
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:07:24 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2010-09-17 20:24, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Unfortunately, SA does not record which "received" line triggers
which rule.

If you run the email through spamassassin with -D it will tell you.

A second run of the particular email via SA?

No, you just take the email, remove whatever the first run through SA
added, then run it with

"spamassassin -D -t -x --siteconfigpath=<whatever> <email"

(from memory, might not be 100% correct).

I would rather have a setting to spamassassin that my postfix is one
of the "good guys".

In _your_ SA or in general?

In mine.

Okay, then you can add the googlemail servers as trusted hosts.

I'm thinking.

Careful. :-)

Those particular emails are not the ones actually sent. I'll try to
explain.

Th -> postfix -> gmail +--> suse -> list server

\ -> [sent folder] --> gmail imap -> back to me

Plus you get a copy from the list server, right? The Sent folder is
irrelevant.

It is the copy sent to the "sent folder" which is having the problem,
not the one that I get from the list.

In which case it is more likely Google inbound scanning (= Postini)
that's doing it.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (13.4°C)