Re: [opensuse] Hey! spamassassin says I'm a spammer!
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 20:36:00 +0200
On 2010-09-17 20:24, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Unfortunately, SA does not record which "received" line triggers which
rule.

If you run the email through spamassassin with -D it will tell you.

A second run of the particular email via SA?

I would rather have a setting to spamassassin that my postfix is one
of the "good guys".

In _your_ SA or in general?

In mine.

I'm thinking.

Those particular emails are not the ones actually sent. I'll try to explain.

Th -> postfix -> gmail +--> suse -> list server

\ -> [sent folder] --> gmail imap -> back to me

It is the copy sent to the "sent folder" which is having the problem, not the
one that I get from
the list. It may have actually different headers, somewhat. I have to check.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Minas Tirith))