Re: [opensuse] Adobe Releases 64-bit Linux Flashplugin at AdobeLabs
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:36:56 -0400
* David C. Rankin <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [09-16-10 15:23]:

I have an issue with an older flash install that keeps flash from
working with FF. Works perfect with Opera. The file I think is the
problem is:

/usr/lib64/browser-plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so

which I believe is an old ndiswrapper libflashplayer install. Can I
just move/delete it to get flash working in mozilla working again?

rpm -qf --last /usr/lib64/browser-plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so

will tell you what package contained the file of interest and when it was
installed.

you may find it is not owned by any rpm, corruption, and if so I would
move it somewhere else and see if there is any negative/positive effect.
Proceed accordingly.