Re: [opensuse] What happened to the opensuse.ca.unixheads.org mirror?
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 12:46:30 -0500
On 09/15/2010 01:47 AM, Will Stephenson wrote:
So who wants to help us get more US mirrors set up?

Will

If I knew any institutional guys, I'd be glad to beg for space and bandwidth. Unfortunately, I don't and I doubt my home 33K up would help :p

You guys that work for companies that have excess bandwidth, it never hurts to approach the decision makers and propose a mirror. Especially if the company relies on openSuSE in anyway - they would have their very own mirror - or however you can think of to approach the issue. Worse they can say is - No.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC