Re: [opensuse] pulseaudio eats more then 30% of CPU
  • From: "arygroup@xxxxxxxxx" <arygroup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:09:02 +0300
On 15/09/10 17:23, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 15/09/2010 21:39, arygroup@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 15/09/10 14:16, Basil Chupin wrote:

Why not get rid of pulseaudio then and use alsa?

Removed pulseaudio. I hope this will not cause any problems with sound.
I'm not familiar with linux sound approach.

And so?

You removed pulse, but have configured alsa.

So, what is the result?

BC

I removed pulseaudio, killed active pulseaudio processed and restarted
alsa. Sound seems to work ok in the system. At least my player works. I
didn't make all possible test, like games and so on.