Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6
  • From: Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:25:21 +0400
On Tuesday 14 September 2010 02:19:52 Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Monday 13 September 2010 23:55:30 Carlos E. R. wrote:
Another trick is to hook the cable after the meter of the neighbor. It
is cheaper, because there is only one contract, but they are paying
whatever electricity (or water) they use. Of course both know what they
are doing.

Also theft.

I don't think that particular one is strictly forbidden here. It is
typically done when your neighbour has to repair his cabling and you lend
him a "cable". It is not prosecuted, as far as I know - after all, you are
paying all that electricity, and being "two", you are using more, so more
money.

Oh I missed they pay for it. In that case it is not theft of course.

But a cannot understand why you can 'theft' when people buy some amount
of product or service and then resell it.

Different countries, different laws :-)